A message from EPOC to year 4!

To the heroic champions of Mauritania!
Hope you got back OK after the show. Just a note from all of us at EPOC to say an ENORMOUS thank you for your fantastic work on Thursday.
We greatly enjoyed working with you – everyone in the theatre commented on your professionalism and your good behaviour.
We loved your songs – the words, your T-shirts, the music and the way you performed it. We thought it was wonderful.
We hope you learned lots about Mauritania. As soon as possible we will put your song up on the Mauritania Music Page of the Ring Round the World website and as soon as we hear that the DVD of your performance becomes available we will let you know.
Thank you also to your teachers and everyone from your school who helped you with your performance and got you to the theatre
If you have any work that you have done – pictures, poems, photos etc – that you would like us to share with other schools on the website send them to me
Meanwhile, all the best with your studies, enjoy the Olympics and good luck to the athletes from Mauritania in the Games!
From
Mark, Aneta, Liz, Paul C, Paul T, Clare, Rae, Rudy and all the members of the crew and band.

PS – on a personal note I would just like to say that your song was my favourite of the whole week – I think it was really memorable and a really brave choice of subject matter – something to be really proud of!

Mark Tinkler (Artistic Director)
English Pocket Opera Company

To the heroic champions of Anguilla!
Hope you got back OK after the show. Just a note from all of us at EPOC to say an ENORMOUS thank you for your fantastic work at the theatre.
We loved your dance – the movement, your teamwork and the way you performed it. We thought it was wonderful.
We hope you learned lots about Anguilla. As soon as we hear that the DVD of your performance becomes available we will let you know.
Meanwhile, all the best with your studies, enjoy the Olympics and good luck to Anguilla athletes in the Games!
From

Mark Tinkler (Artistic Director)
English Pocket Opera Company

This entry was posted in RATW by Mrs Schneider. Bookmark the permalink.

About Mrs Schneider

I teach music at St Teresa’s and Poplar Primary in the London Borough of Merton. I am interested in using blogging to teach music. I love twitter, reading, radio 4 and I am a HUGE fan of The Archers

5 thoughts on “A message from EPOC to year 4!

1. I agree with the EPOC company because what Anguilla and Maurantaia performed and sung were absoloutely marvellous.

2. The performance was really fun at the Unicorn Theatre. I wish that we could go back there and and improve the mistake. Whoops! i don’t think that i shuold have said that